Thursday, April 12, 2012

11th April..

11th APRIL 1983 - 11th APRIL 2012
Too many memories over 29 years..
From a child become a teenager, then an adult and now a wife and a mother
Surely its hard to remember all, but i'll try to remember at least
But what is past history is history, what is done is finished, and bygones are bygones
The most important now is the days ahead
I hope happiness will stay throughout the year to fill my life
Special thank first and foremost to Allah for giving me chance to be the Khalifah
Also big thanks to my Mak & Abah for bringing me up to this world
Unforgettable to my siblings and friends for colouring my life
and great appreciation to my beloved Hubby & my adorable Haziq for always be with me to complete my life.
Alhamdulillah..



shawqunnur.blogspot.com ®

No comments:

Post a Comment

The owner of the blog will response to your comment shortly. Jazakumullah.