Wednesday, January 2, 2013

After a year being a mommy..happy 1st birthday son!!


Alhamdulillah..all praise to Allah the Almighty for giving me a chance to be a mother after being TTC for 2 years ++
There's no other words can describe of what the feeling when I was surprised with a good news (I got BIG FAT POSITIVE) on 7.5.2011. My heart blooming, smiling from ear-to-ear. I just like to crying out loud to the world!!! Syukurrrrrr!!! Allah heard our Du'a. Finally, He gave us what we dreamt for years.

My pregnancy journey ran smoothly , though I got Gestational Diabetic Mellitus (GDM) at only 13 weeks of pregnancy.  That was not a big problem for me. Day by day, week by week, month by month I enjoy my pregnancy happily. It really a precious experience having Baby inside the tummy, kicking and strecthing actively. Ohhh..I really missed that moment.

Finally on 1.1.2012 he came out to see the world. Giving birth to him was my ever hard time. At 1am when people around celebrating the New Year, I broke my water. Then followed by a really unbearable painful contraction. For 16 hours I tried to struggle myself to give birth normally, but He knows the best for me, I was later on delivered my adorarable super cute baby boy through c-section. Born at 4.02pm with 3.54kg weight and 150cm height. What a chubby lil boy!!

Now he is a big boy. Safely reach 1 year old on 1.1.2013. Still breastfeed with me, able to walk at 11.5 month-old, has 8 teeth, very energetic 'baby' boy, really make my life joyful.
 

Haziq, carrying you in my womb for 9 months, bringing you to the world with tears & pain, raising you up until you are now become a BIG BOY is a wonderful moment. Only He knows how deep I am in love with you. You are invaluable and precious amanah from Allah. Mami hopes Haziq will always be a good boy, good Muslim, successful in this world and hereafter.Amin..
 
His birthday cake, bought by Mami..but Mami gave him to taste the strawberries and the grapes only..Ready made cake have a lot of sugar, salt and preservative ingredients..not good for your immature stomach, Haziq.
Hello..hello!! His 'remote control' can be used alternately as his 'handphone'..hahhahah..


How my heart melting looking into your smiling face..ooooh my!! You soooo cute, sayang!!

Birthday gift from Abi..drive safely ha..

Enjoy his new car!! Good boy!!
shawqunnur.blogspot.com ®

No comments:

Post a Comment

The owner of the blog will response to your comment shortly. Jazakumullah.